MENU

Slide

Saturday, September 20, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



My Auntie: Hahahahas, What cheese you want!
Give you those super mouldy type ok!

Viv: Hahahas, yup me and my boyf sang that!
Thanks for your compliments! (:

Anqi: Hahahas, yup, i get that alot!
Maybe because i'm always wearing heels! Hahahas

Jessmiex: Hahahas, Awww thank you,
You're such a sweetie. (:

Serene: Hahahahs, whoops. blur meeee!

Lool: Hahahas, that's great, hoped i helped! (:

Passer: sidereel.com

YT: Charcott finishing powder,
you mean brush or blush? (:

:D: Thank you! Heh.

Huiting: Thanks babe!

Queenie: you can google drugstore spree by yourself. (:

Nadnut: Thank yoooou babe!
When are we gonna get some balls?! Hahahahs.

Lyne: It's plain! (:

Sarah: Great idea! Mushroom,
hahahas will keep that in mind~

Frills: Thank you! Read below. (:

Happy: Kielh's creamy lipgloss

Angel: Thank you! Hehehe, its really easy actually :x

Heyys: You can browse thru bakebakebake.livejournal.com
i got my recipe from there.

Jane:
You can browse thru bakebakebake.livejournal.com
i got my recipe from there.

JY: From DBS! (:

Nana: Wheeeeen? I haven't even seen flor for like
so long already lor, organize an outing please! Hahahas.

Felzie: Hahaha, you didn't say HHHHHHI!
Thank you! i must've looked damn crappy cos i was so tired :x

Xoxo: Yup you can if the blusher is shimmery! (:

















Btw people, if you realize like i didnt reply to your tag,
it simply means your qns are answered in my post!
So do read down for your answers yah! (:







HAPPY SWEET 16TH TO MY GORGEOUS JESSICA~
Sorry for not being able to celebrate your birthday with you dear!

AND HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO DANIEL!
(Whoops, don't think i have a picture of him :x)





Bento #2

Usuyaki Tamago wrapping pink coloured sushi rice,
Mini shepherd's pie and fruity loops!


My bento box are too tiny ):
I didnt even have space for veggies and stuff after the
tamago and shepherd's pie went in. -.-





Boyf was super cute,
he brought his bento to school to eat during his breaktime,
and he said he was damn hao lian and his classmates
was like damn envious and saying things
like : "ahh your gf so sweet, i also want.. etc."








Anyway, some of you girl were like asking me how
i did the face of my panda (refer to previous post)
It's really easy! Just mold the rice into shape 1st,
use a rice mold, or your hands or whatever.
(Tip: always use freshly cooked rice if you wanna mold the rice,
frozen rice just don't stick as well.)



The taxing part is cutting the face!
I'm using nori (seaweed),
cos like the eyes and the mouth is so tiny.
I had to use a tweezer to hold on to the nori while
i used a mini scissors to shape them out.
I spent like 30-40 mins cutting 3 sets
of the panda's eyes, mouth and ear!

Oh yah! Almost forgot about the blushie cheek of my panda!
I just shape out the "blush" shape on a piece of ham!








Garett's car is in the car workshop,
and he needed to car so we had to take public transport
when we went out todaaaaay!





Proof that boyf is either a very bad photographer..
or that his head is extremeeeeeeely huge!
So much shadow on my face until cannot see meeee?!




We went to Vivocity today!
I want that supercute strawberry carpet from Mother Garden!
anybody wanna get that for meeeeeee? hehehe

Anyway, we went to candy empire and
boyf bought candies for meeeee!



Starburst, tootsie bar, reese cups.
I didn't know candy empire has tootsie BARS lor!
Until one kind reader came and email meeeee to tell me~
Thank you! You're so sweet. I'm soooo craving for tootsies!

But i think i just cut cut cut into tiny bite size.
eating tootsie by the bar is simply.. too sinful and scary! :x







After candy empire we went to shop arnd then to Daisoooooo,
Many of you have been asking where i bought my bento supplies,
I get them from Daiso, Vivocity or Plaza Singapura.
They have loooots of cute stuff for bentos!
I bought so much stuff from there today :x





Then we went to Liang Court to have dinner.
No lor, for me it's breakfast + lunch + dinner.
breakfast + lunch = Brunch,
Then
breakfast + lunch + dinner = what?!
BRUNCHER?









Hahahaahahhahas, this is damn gross lor.




I know!! I was like OMFG?! WTF DID I STEP ON?!
I was pretty much freaked out when i saw it myself.
...Then i realize it's my FAKE EYELASH. WTH.





I took it off at boyf's house, then i guess it somehow
got swept off from the table and i stepped on it and
it kinda got stuck at my feeeeet? Lol, gross.


This is so spoiling my SHU NU image.
HAHAHAHAHAS, no lar, kidding.
Me?! SHU NU?! MUA HAHAHAHAAH.




My buys today!

Many more cute bento stuff i got from daiso!



Bought lots of foodie stuff from Liang court's japanese supermarket, Meidi-ya.
I saw this kamoboko (Japanese fishcake) which is hello-kitty shaped!
Damn cute, so i couldn't resist... hehehe.



Bought a Rilakkuma notebook from Kinokuniya for my favourite receipes!




Received some mail these few days,



Brushes from Coastalscents.com
NYX ultra pearl mania, NYX jumbo e/s pencil.




I love all of them! The pink flat top brush has this weird smell,
But after like 2 wash the smell is gone, and it's suuuuper soft!

I love all of the NYX products, super cheap, yet so pigmented
and long lasting, although nothing is ever comparable
to my favourite M.A.C lar! heh.







Anyway, the NYX ultra pearl mania,
I totally haaaaate the packaging, sucks totally.


Look at the pathetic hole please!
Goodness, even my smallest eyeshadow brush can't go in lar!

So i went to Spotlight, Plaza Singapore,
and bought this stackable container thingy.



Best thing eveeeeeer, the e/s is damn pigmented and shimmery!
Me love shimmery stuff!
Heh, it's soooo much easier to use now. Tsk!
It's like such a small bottle,
but it has soooo much product in it!




I'm going to Elva's concert at Expo tomorrrrrroow with boyf!
Peggy was super sweet to give me the tickets,
She was like, "fidel, wanna go have a romantic time with your boyfrieeeend?"
Lol! Yay, surprisingly, we haven't went to watch any concerts tgt before!









One shot from awhile ago:






My online buys this few days!
Two tops, and The Manga Cookbook from Ebay!









This is so cute! It's a cookbook, manga-styled!









Ahhh, i need to sleep already, long day today.
And it's already 4.30am, my body clock is totally nuts.
Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: